BABY EAT SLEEP : EAT SLEEP
Baby eat sleep : Baby teeth fall out order.
Baby Eat Sleep
- be asleep
- Rest in such a condition; be asleep
- Have sexual intercourse or be involved in a sexual relationship
- a torpid state resembling deep sleep
- a natural and periodic state of rest during which consciousness of the world is suspended; "he didn't get enough sleep last night"; "calm as a child in dreamless slumber"
- Fail to be woken by
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- A young or newly born animal
- The youngest member of a family or group
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- feed: take in food; used of animals only; "This dog doesn't eat certain kinds of meat"; "What do whales eat?"
- Have (a meal)
- take in solid food; "She was eating a banana"; "What did you eat for dinner last night?"
- eat a meal; take a meal; "We did not eat until 10 P.M. because there were so many phone calls"; "I didn't eat yet, so I gladly accept your invitation"
- Put (food) into the mouth and chew and swallow it
- Have a meal in a restaurant
eat, sleep, breathe
i feel like a flickr failure when i don't upload something at least once a week.
this is a really, really rough draft of a video i'm going to do when i get around to buying a new charger for my camcorder. filmed these clips with my built in webcam because i couldn't sleep last night, hahah. so i apologize for the poor quality.
i didn't realize the irony in the three books on my sidetable until after i filmed that shot.
1) a light in the attic- i've always loved shel silverstein. i think he's brilliant. whenever i read his books, i get ideas for writing. so it's kind of an inspirational book, although it's a children's book :P
2) invisible monsters by chuck palahniuk- this book is lifechanging. it made me think a lot and i think it changed the way i look at a lot of things. it's amazing. i've read it three times now
3) the holy bible- the only reason this is on my desk is because my dad's girlfriend bought it for me, haha. i'm not a religious person whatsoever. and if i were forced to choose a religion it would certainly not be christianity.
which is what makes
4) the little baby buddha so appropriate. if i did choose a religion, it would either be judaism or buddhism.
just a little something i thought i'd share :P
eat sleep breathe- copeland
I'm so frustrated I couldn't find the video camera for this - the still camera only shoots a few seconds, and to really get the full effect, you had to see him pu t the food in, chew, swallow, sign for milk, drink, and go for another bite. Love the sleep eating.
baby cry mp3
over the moon baby store
10 week old baby milestones
cry baby wah review
plain baby clothing
baby adoption announcement
baby nursery gifts
folding baby bath tub
shaun the sheep cry baby timmy